HOW TO GET CHEAP PHONES UNDER 20K TODAY

HOW TO GET CHEAP PHONES UNDER 20K TODAY....

You must have heard of a place called OLX, Effritin.com or even Jiji.com.ng ...you must have thought its a joke to hit these places oh? right? OK, keep dreaming till we buy every ting there off the shelves!



Can I shock you? Months back, I got an Infinix hot Note which at the time priced for 30k (over 35k today) for as low as 19k! period...! I save my pockets a whooping 11k... and I'm still rocking my phone on the 213 till date!

Who gets a new phone today in this damn economy? pheeew,,,. you better rush now to these classified sites in Nigeria and grab your own outts the shelf quality mobile phones. stop day dreaming! you can get any phone there for so cheap a price.

The phone I got that time is still what I'm rocking right now and even using in typing this.

YOU WANT TO ASK ME THESE...

1. what you should be asking me is what I did to identify a fake or spoiled phone from an original...

2. you should also ask me how I did it without being scammed?

If that's what's hanging on your mind, then hit the comments box below lemme give you the tips.

Also drop a comment if you want to know an exact phone you can get for between N5, 000 and N50, 000

I reply every comment in 5 minutes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD GST 121 BOOK REVIEW SUMMARY, PAST QUESTIONS

Echoes From The Mangrove by Imo Okon - A Book Review