Download GST Book Review Materials Now - PDF

How to Get Soft Copy of GST Book Review Materials Now - PDF




Hi, I understand that you might be afar off and may not be able to see me in school to get the printed version of this book review material.

It might just be that you prefer the soft copy version of the book review to the hard copy. 

Whatever your reasons are, at KOKOHANDS, we make life easy for Nigerian Students.

So, you can now get this GST Book Review Materials (COMPLETE) as an encrypted PDF sent to your email right now! 

I mean as Soft Copy emailed to you 10 minutes from now!

Cool! Simply do the following:

================================

1. Send/Transfer N1000 to my Bank Account below: 

Bank: Access Bank Plc 
A/c. Number: 0009543179 
A/c. Name: Ekemini Joseph Ekpo
A/c. Type: Savings 

2. Text me your depositor's name and Email address to 07085763316 or 09052411012.

3. Call me to confirm it's you that paid. I'll then crosscheck your payment. 

3. Within 10minutes, I will send the Complete GST Book Review materials to your email or as attachment to you via WhatsApp, whichever method you prefer. 


ATTENTION PLEASE!!

If you need a nice handwritten version of Book Review on this site, written using Foolscap sheets, simply reach me Now using my contacts on this page. We will deliver it to you within 24hours.

================================



Ekemini Ekpo
Coordinator, KOKOHANDS WRITERS
Inquiries: 07085763316 or 09052411012
Email: writestable@gmail.com
Facebook: www.fb.com/ekemini.ekpo
Twitter: @dekemcy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD GST 121 BOOK REVIEW SUMMARY, PAST QUESTIONS

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS TODAY!