4 reasons why I love my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 [and its variants]

When I got my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 some time ago, hardly did I know it would turn out a gadget of immense importance to me. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is indeed a great tool, anyone should get it. See my personal reasons below.

It helps in me in church
If you attend a church like mine where services would require your carriage of a Bible, jotter, hymn book and a pen/pencil, then you must know how hectic it could be. Also if you are as careless as me, placing stuffs haphazardly, then your frustration could be doubled! Lastly, if you do my kind of work that requires closing last, then that makes the load a triple! My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 came to replace all these. All I have to do is keep it charged – at least 50% and then, I am good to go. It has everything. Already installed are Two Bibles and I could install more if I wanted to. 


My writing notes include the S Note, MS Notepad, Notes and LectureNotes – which I mostly prefer because of its flexibility, and it has UNLIMITED number of pages. The S-Pen is always there to do the writing – I don’t have to buy Biro every time, never forget it in the car or house, it won’t slip off on the road, so I won’t lose it! My S-Pen is always in its placeholder once usage is completed, so no doubt about its whereabouts unlike the traditional Biro. My church has an e-version of the hymn book, so as I’m going to church, I’m going there as a complete worshiper with my e-hymn book installed and running.

It helps me in Learning
Taking lecture notes during lectures could be a boring experience, but with my S Voice, I choose to do much of the recording instead. And while the lecturer is lecturing, I could be checking the lessons up online at the same time or do so after the lecture. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has features that enables one to minimize up to four screens simultaneously – so while these is going on, I would also take down some useful points in the lecture or the entire lecture notes if I choose to. While rehearsing, I would combine the audio and text of the lectures alongside the facts I got during the session to make my study a balanced one – a luxury non-users of the device or its variants may not readily enjoy. That apart, it is quite helpful with my other off-class personal study and research. The sweet part of it is that I have everything all in one place, intact!

Interesting web, gaming and video experience
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 offers that delight of browsing, gaming and watching videos on large screen. This could be your cinema on the go if you won’t or can’t get to the Cyber Café or movies. What is the point spending more when you have a large screen device to see all you wish clearly and in High quality? The sweet thing as I earlier mentioned is that these screens could be segmented and four processes run simultaneously. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 accepts a wide variety of application, video and web formats. The restrictions are very limited.

Blogging is simplified with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1; the large screen experience enables on-screen editing while an attachment of a keyboard speeds up the typing experience. Same goes for graphics editing, gaming, coding and other specialized functionalities.

Superb battery Life, camera, Audio etc.
I came to realize that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ranks quite high when it comes to battery usage - But this depends on how it is being utilized. On the average, the battery could last 12hours on exhaustive usage and 2 – five days on minimal usage. It could last the whole week if used sparingly and could last even more when not put to use at all.

With a 5mp back camera [with flash] and 2mp on the front, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 [and its variants] has what it takes to remain king of the smartphone family. Pictures I’ve taken with the device continuously stand out as clear, distinct shots. As regards the audio production, there is no doubt about this. So if I should get a device such as this again, it should be Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 – my choice android device.

Written by De Kemcy, Nigeria.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD GST 121 BOOK REVIEW SUMMARY, PAST QUESTIONS

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS TODAY!